Saturday 12 October 2013

Music First audio production seminar

Hello

I have recently taken on a new position as head of audio post production for film and new media with the Music First school.  I will be teaching intro to audio post production on October 21st at Skull Space studios at 125 Adelaide St. I am excited to announce that this will be the last seminar at this location because we have newly acquired the former Absurd Machine Studio space and are in the process of converting it to be a fully operational recording space! In November all of our classes will be held this premier location. Esteemed Colombian electronic producer, Felipe Munoz, will be teaching electronic music production and I will focus on teaching  production techniques for live instruments and of course the film and broadcast side of production.

I am very thrilled to have a co-teacher with Felipe's great talents and I know from experience already that we make a great team in the studio. We are newly renovating our program outline for the new space; we will be able to offer a much wider range of subject matter. When the classes aren't in session the studio will be working on client projects., which will be engineered by Felipe and myself.

The greatest thing about the space is that we have the capacity to launch huge album release concerts in house because  of the 600 person capacity of the space. I will post a demo teaser of our seminars after we record the intro session  on  October 21st. Keep checking in! I will update you on the  renovations of the studio.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very interesting and informative thanks for sharing it with us. Music Production

    ReplyDelete